TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tamara Curovic.

Thread: Tamara Curovic.
View Single Post

Old Nov 16th, 2009, 04:04 PM   #58
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tamara Curovic.

^I've seen her, she actually reminds me more of Daniela. She's very tall, long limbed but strikes the ball so well, her backhand is her best shot I think but her serve is pretty good too. Her forehand is good too and she didn't seem to uncomfortable moving but neither did Maria at this age. Actually, thinking about it, her frame is more Maria-like when Maria was this age. The only real suckage about her are her volleys But i'm really looking forward to seeing more of her as i'm sure i'm wrong about quite a bit of this - I only saw her in a doubles match. Ajde Tamara!
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote