TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Lesley Turner

Thread: Lesley Turner
View Single Post

Old Oct 26th, 2009, 03:55 PM   #47
country flag iainmac

iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lesley Turner

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelslus View Post
Nelslus was a teenager in the early 50s?

OK. Let nelslus put this another way....

NELSLUS WAS A TEENAGER IN THE EARLY 50S?!?!??!?

For cryin' out loud, the AGELESS nelslus was born in 1959- which of course is PLENTY bad enough, bub.

Just for this HORRENDOUS insult, Mister, nelslus shall have to cancel your subscription for the chance to view new of-course-tastefully-semi-revealing photos of nelslus and other photogenic Ancients at www.oldskanks.org.

P.S. When you next wake up in the morning to find Yola Ramirez's head in your bed, don't let it be said that you have not been warned.
Of course I didnt think you were a teenager then. I mean I have some insight you know. Funny that comment about Ramirez and her head- my ex looked so like Brando. That is the Waterfront version not Godfather although I wouldnt complain either way.
iainmac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote