TennisForum.com - View Single Post - News and updates about Victoria Azarenka

View Single Post

Old Oct 24th, 2009, 11:06 AM   #15
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Re: News and updates about Victoria Azarenka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyna View Post
Q. Three or four years younger than you.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Why do you have to make me feel so old on a Thursday morning (laughter)?
You know, goodness, what can I say? I mean, I thought Azarenka is probably one of the best out of the pack . I think she has a really great fighting spirit. You know, she has a great all-around game. I felt like from the time I played her in L.A., to the time I played her in Beijing, you could see she lost the match against me, and there's that game plan going into the next match. She definitely improved how she played. I thought as a player, that's always pretty impressive because you always try to learn from your losses.
But, yeah, I think she's probably up there.
Thanks for posting this. I'd seen part of the quote and was wondering where it came from