TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Media zone

Thread: Media zone
View Single Post

Old Oct 17th, 2009, 05:49 PM   #8
country flag marinaRU

marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold marinaRU is a splendid one to behold
Re: Media zone

From wtatour.com:

Pennetta, seeded No.1, followed Radwanska to the sidelines with a 76(5) 63 loss to No.3 seed Yanina Wickmayer. After losing four of the first five games of the match Pennetta found her range, taking four straight games to lead 5-4 and serve for the first set. Wickmayer regained the momentum though and took the one set lead, cruising to victory in a 39-minute second set.

"She was playing very aggressive. I had some chances in the first set but I just didn't make it. I tried to fight but she was too strong today, that's it," Pennetta said. "Linz is such a good place and everyone has been really nice. The organizers and sponsors do so much for the tournament. We tried our best today and I hope everyone enjoyed the tennis."
marinaRU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote