TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Media zone

Thread: Media zone
View Single Post

Old Oct 17th, 2009, 08:01 AM   #4
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Media zone

yes, Giulio, superstar

From wtatour.com:
Pennetta, the top seed, followed with a 75 62 win over Ioana Raluca Olaru. It has been a long season but the Italian No.1 looked as fresh as ever, particularly during a strong finish in the second set against the young Romanian.

"I played her in New Haven this year and the match wasn't this tough. She was playing very well today, especially the first set," Pennetta said of Olaru. "It's a very long season and we're all very tired, but I'm hoping to keep playing well, here this week and Moscow next week, and hopefully Doha. Then Fed Cup."

It will be two first-time meetings in the semifinals, as Pennetta faces Wickmayer and Radwanska plays Kvitova.

"I'm really excited to be playing Pennetta for the first time," Wickmayer added. "She has had a great year this year, making it to the Top 10, and I'm going to give everything I have to reach the final."

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote