TennisForum.com - View Single Post - tennis racquets recommendation

View Single Post

Old Oct 8th, 2009, 06:49 PM   #12
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute
Re: tennis racquets recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulrom View Post
Hello,

I bought Reflex 102 (Babolat) and i went to training after that. Althrough i liked the feeling playing with it the trainer told me that it's a racquet for kids and that i need something better.

Ok it wasn't too pricey so i can simply keep this reflex 102 and buy another one. But what should be my choice for god's sake?

I was training boxing prior tennis and i am really strong (sorry if it sounds silly). I am 102kg and 183cm (pure muscle).

Also, here the money is not the question but when i asked him should i buy a profy racquet like Babolat AeroProDrive, he warned me that it's not good for my elbow ligaments. This is so confusing i must say.

What would be the compromise between Reflex 102 and AeroProDrive. It does not have to be Babolat of course.

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulrom View Post
Hello,

I am an athlete and recently i started to play tennis. Today the trainer told me that the racket i have is not for me as i am too strong ...

He recommended me a store to buy the racket but did not give me any tips about how to get one that will match me best.

I was considering K Factor FX but couldn't find the exact model that Federer uses for the tournaments.

Btw, do you think that Wilson really make the best rackets and should i check the other vendors as well (Babolat, Head etc.) ?

Thanks!
Emphasised it for ya!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JN View Post
A Black man fighting for his people against institutionalized racism and its supporters, whenever they raised their ugly heads. He hated White people, period. After making his Hajj to Mecca, denouncing the teachings of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, becoming a Sunni Muslim and changing his name, he could no longer justify his blanket hatred of Whites, but still fought against racism no less fervently.
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote