TennisForum.com - View Single Post - BOMBSHELL: PENNETTA's interview without taboos on sex and doping

View Single Post

Old Sep 29th, 2009, 09:20 PM   #165
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BOMBSHELL: PENNETTA's interview without taboos on sex and doping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
i don't unnderstand how could she has sex in the lockerroom? she did not mind other girls watching?

she's also shameless then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andiyan View Post
Flavia is so classy.
ehm

Quote:
Originally Posted by skronck View Post
tonight we'll watch the whole interview...anyway i cannot understand why so many bad comments...she took part at a tv show where sex is the most common topic...
most of the best italian sports men went there and did similar interviews (Carolina Kostner and her BF Alex Schwazer, Pellegrini...), it's all really funny
Pellegrini talked of sex in every interview,not only with le iene

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenUK View Post

And as for the Fran 'appuntamento hard', presumably there will be a few more men on outside courts clapping wildly from now on, maybe it will work again!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quentinak View Post
Calling a black person an "animal" can easily be construed as racist or offensive because this was how blacks were historically characterized by whites. It is either poor choice of metaphor or an indication that there's a hint of prejudicial attitude in Flavia, although it is obvious that Flavia isn't a bigot. We all have our small degree of prejudice in us if we're honest with ourselves IMHO.

I'm not trying to blow it out of proportion, but I do find that her choice of the words to be in poor taste.
every language is different,you can't call flavia a racist because EVERY time they ask her who are the best players on tour she always says Williams and no one else.animal is more for her force and mental toughness so

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritedenergy View Post
the worst soap opera ever... Rai Tre is great, i like Dandini, Report, Geo&Geo, I even liked Cathrine Spaak when she was doing Harem

Worst are Italia Uno and Rai Due, and Maria De Filippi
non capisci un cacchio
OMG you really like Geo&Geo? Licia Colo'
there's nothing better than studio aperto 5 mins of important news and the rest 25 mins full only of useless gossip
Mario De Filippi

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritedenergy View Post
yes... since many years now, so it basically became the same as Mediaset = "tette a culi" (tits and asses)
since when?
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!