TennisForum.com - View Single Post - BOMBSHELL: PENNETTA's interview without taboos on sex and doping

View Single Post

Old Sep 29th, 2009, 07:54 PM   #163
country flag tennislover

tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute tennislover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BOMBSHELL: PENNETTA's interview without taboos on sex and doping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoleb View Post
Serena described herself as an animal on the court, incidentally. I don't think Flavia meant that Serena was strong physically, because she referenced the Italian players' lack of confidence straight afterwards. I think she meant her mentality (aggression/passion/ruthlesness).. like a predator targetting its prey. That statement in itself doesn't necessarily reflect any racism. You have to be in Flavia's head to make sure of that.
so true: Flavia was not racist at all...
but that word is not very elegant

Martina Navratilova

Most career titles (singles+doubles):Navratilova
Most Wimbledon singles titles: Navratilova
Most Wimbledon singles and doubles titles: Navratilova
Most WTA Tour Championship singles titles: Navratilova
Most WTA Tour Championship doubles titles: Navratilova
tennislover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote