TennisForum.com - View Single Post - BOMBSHELL: PENNETTA's interview without taboos on sex and doping

View Single Post

Old Sep 28th, 2009, 09:28 PM   #67
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BOMBSHELL: PENNETTA's interview without taboos on sex and doping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico_E View Post
What?

what is she doing a) telling her personal business to all like some classless whore proud of her conquests - imagine if this was an ATP player telling these stories about women
So what? Men have been doing that for ages and hardly anyone ever complained. Did she say something degrading about any ATP player? I don't think so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico_E View Post
and b) she hardly sounds like the model pro who is 100% focussed and dedicated to being the best she can be, more into her sex stories than giving us info about her training and sacrificing to win GS's and do better, guess thats why she's just a slamless, soon to be forgotten, journeywoman pro with not alot of achievments to show for her career.
Why does anyone have to sound like a model pro?
It's their prerogative.
I won't even go into "slamless", "not alot of achievements" nonsense.
WowWow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote