TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tennis Slovenia Forum?

View Single Post

Old Sep 28th, 2009, 08:13 AM   #4
country flag Tanja8

Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of
Re: Tennis Slovenia Forum?

I agree with Boreas ...
well, it seems that Kata has been "written off" by some people here. However, things don`t seem consistent here ... we still have subforums for Davenport, Pierce, Golovin, Vaidišova ...

But - I don`t have an illusion that we (users) are important here. Admins have the last word - so let it be.
If you ask me - Kata should have her subforum. Less than a year ago she was top 20. And top 5 doubles player for ages. Than injury ... she might not come back but we (her fans) hope she will.
How long has it been since Vaidišova was top ten? 2,3 years? Oh, but she is more interesting than Kata for her long legs, boyfriend etc.
I thought this forum is about tennis not jet-set and rumours about "celebrities". Maybe I was wrong ...

Majerič, Hercog, Rampre, ...
Šarapova, Kerber, Kirilenko, Makarova, Robson, Pavljučenkova, Svitolina, Vekić, Putinceva, ...
Tanja8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote