TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Gossip Girl Season 6

View Single Post

Old Sep 18th, 2009, 05:19 PM   #7
country flag Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gossip Girl Season 3

Not great, not terrible. Serena is boring. I mean, she wears nice clothing and does interesting things with her hair from time to time, but her character is just so boring. The entire episode revolved around her "secret", which wasn't even that interest. Serena, craving attention from Daddy, runs around the World baring herself for the paparazzi? I mean, we know that she's a bimbo, but come on.

Blare and Chuck were amusing and looked fantastic, so there's that.

Also, always nice to see the only true adult on the show get some lines. No, not Rufus. Obviously I'm talking about Eric.

Jenny needs to do something about her hair.

Dan looked HOT. Whatever they're doing with him, keep on doing it, please.
Crazy Canuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote