TennisForum.com - View Single Post - tennis racquets recommendation

View Single Post

Old Sep 18th, 2009, 05:40 AM   #3
country flag Sharapower

Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future
Re: tennis racquets recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulrom View Post
He recommended me a store to buy the racket but did not give me any tips about how to get one that will match me best.
Cynical me wonders how much commission your coach gets .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulrom View Post
I was considering K Factor FX but couldn't find the exact model that Federer uses for the tournaments.

Btw, do you think that Wilson really make the best rackets and should i check the other vendors as well (Babolat, Head etc.) ?

Thanks!
All those brands are valuable, they all have various models that suit the different styles of play. As you are a beginner, ask the store's staff for a generic model that is suitable for a beginner. They are generally cheaper and good enough for starting. When you get better and your style is more defined, then you'll think about a more specific model adapted to your game.
Sharapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote