TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Monika Širilová thread ... another slovak sexy

View Single Post

Old Sep 14th, 2009, 01:12 AM   #30
country flag Christomir

Christomir is just really nice Christomir is just really nice Christomir is just really nice Christomir is just really nice Christomir is just really nice Christomir is just really nice Christomir is just really nice Christomir is just really nice Christomir is just really nice Christomir is just really nice Christomir is just really nice
Re: Monika Širilová thread ... another slovak sexy

Here are quite a few pics of Monika from the ITF tournament here in Ruse, where she reached the quarters... And I think she has several fans in Bulgaria now as well... After some thundering displays (if we don't count the opening sets of each game LOL) in the earlier rounds, in the quarterfinal she suddenly looked like she didn't really feel like chasing the ball any more. Hence she lost to our new teenage sensation - 14-year old Viktoria Tomova, who had a great debut in the women's ranks

Once again: Sorry I don't have many photos of Monika actually running and hitting the ball, but when I've tried to get shots of sportspeople in action before, they have almost always turned out too blurry.

Christomir is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote