TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Nutty meets nutty JJ.. my "JJ in Cincy" thread

View Single Post

Old Aug 28th, 2009, 11:47 PM   #47
country flag ms_nut

ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nutty meets nutty JJ.. my "JJ in Cincy" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pj5 View Post
well done, your report was great.
Thanks for finishing it off.
Many good pictures. I liked the one when she stretched her leg on the hand rail with a fan. A "rare" photo that one.
Thanks..

I should also add my favorite quote from the tournament which came from ..... who else but JJ..
This was during her SF match against Elena when JJ was asked to challenge a close call.

__________________________________________________ _________________
someone in the crowd (to JJ): challenge the ball...
JJ (to umpire): I'll challenge the call....

(Hawk-eye shows the ball was indeed out) JJ loses the challenge...she's not happy..

Person in crowd: I swear the ball was in...
JJ: then why does the TV show it out..
__________________________________________________ __________________

All this drama was happening while we were deep in the 3rd set (5-5, i think).. i only caught the last two lines.. but the lady next to me was cracking up as she told me what happened..

Also, after JJ saved 4 MPs in the TB and finally got a MP herself.. the lady next to me was like " isn't this where we were 20 minutes ago".. I laughed nervously as i replied "Enter the mind of a genius at work"
ms_nut is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote