TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Nutty meets nutty JJ.. my "JJ in Cincy" thread

View Single Post

Old Aug 28th, 2009, 10:09 PM   #45
country flag ms_nut

ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nutty meets nutty JJ.. my "JJ in Cincy" thread

As we walked out, i noticed the engravings of past champions... i can't wait to come back next year to see JJ's effigy...

I was still milling around, because i knew JJ would be coming out soon for her jogging session:

I feel like a stalker, but since everyone is enamored of the waterpolo player, i'll add a pic of him:

Mladjo: oh no not the Cincinnati stalker again....it's bad enough having one back home (.. i.e Dalex)
--------------

I spotted a Serbian fan dancing around as she wrapped the Serbian flag around herself.. if i didn't know any better i'd say it was JJ-wannabe MaBaker..

----------

It was so nice to leave the tournament knowing JJ had won.. i was on a high the rest of the week (until she lost to Cakes2.0.. aka Alisha )

I had to take a pic of the score board.. unfortunately, they hadn't updated it yet...

---------

Just some more pics from the tournament site.. i didn't realize that this tournament in Cincinnati began in 1899..

-----

I didn't realize that the water fountain had the statue of a tennis girl: ( they turned off the fountain as the day was winding down)

-----

All i can say is that this will be something i'll remember for the rest of my life...I not only got to see my tennis love play, i also got to see her win and hold the trophy up.. sigh.. what a perfect way to begin the 1st ever Premier WTA event in Cincinnati.. i can't wait for next year.......

-----
ms_nut is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote