TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Thursday OOP & Scores, New Haven

View Single Post

Old Aug 28th, 2009, 01:52 AM   #162
country flag mauresmofan

mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thursday OOP & Scores, New Haven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammer7 View Post
I don't want variety if it goes along with passive play and not putting away balls when they scream "swing volley me."
You can't really swing volley low slices unless you're the wonderful Mary Pierce - god she could hit anything at the French Open in 2000. I'm Mary Pierce get out of my way! What were we talking about again?
"She brought a fresh approach. It's for that that people loved to see her play.It's for that too that I hated to play her, I dreaded her unpredictability. I had lots of problems to sort out. It was seriously gruelling, a constant battle of tactics. Her exit is a huge loss. It's not like we will find a new Mauresmo tomorrow" - Justine Henin on Amélie Mauresmos retirement

Getting Married in Ireland? Check out my website at http://www.ymweddingvideos.com/
mauresmofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote