TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US Open outfits!

View Single Post

Old Aug 27th, 2009, 01:10 AM   #88
country flag égalité

égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Open outfits!

I wish I could've taken a picture of Karolina Sprem's outfit today. It was the most horrid, ghastly, repulsive thing I've seen in my life (including natural disasters, fatal car accidents, and people dying of terminal illnesses). The skirt was completely shapeless and had this enormous elastic waistband that looked like an oversized scrunchie. The shirt looked exactly like the skirt except it was held up by these two completely irrelevant ribbons that looked like they were stapled on

It was fila too I don't find it on their website anywhere. Maybe she found it in Martina Navratilova's closet from 20 years ago or something
Bitttchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh You Better Pay It Honey! The Devil Is A Liar!!!!! Bitches Get Interviews And Shit? Where They Do That At Honey? Girls Are Late Honey!!!! The Queen Needs To Get Into It Honey Cause The Girls Is Late Out Here! Yes Honey Im Throwing Epic Shade!

Management!
égalité is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote