TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria s ranking.

View Single Post

Old Aug 24th, 2009, 03:18 PM   #38
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria s ranking.

Somebody please let me know, when is the U.S. Open points from last year coming off? Is it coming off before the tournament like those other previous tournaments? Or since U.S. Open is after the Olympics, points won't come off before the tournament starts? Because if it comes off before the tournament starts, Maria's ranking would rise higher considering the other girls' points will come off. But I guess not, since Olympics is before the U.S. Open last year?

Anyway, Maria is now #19 on the Race to the Sony Ericsson Championships despite missing half of 2009, she's doing me proud. She would have been like #14 or #15 if she would have won, but anyway, she has all the chance to qualify for Doha if there are solid performances in U.S. Open, Tokyo, and Beijing (wish she would have played Moscow). She can earn a maximum of about 3900 points in these three tournaments, she only needs maybe about 2000-something points to qualify right now.

Come on Maria, you can do it.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote