TennisForum.com - View Single Post - irish tennis

Thread: irish tennis
View Single Post

Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 04:11 PM   #553
country flag orka_irl

orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all orka_irl is a name known to all
Re: irish tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis-Chick View Post
GS16 Final: Sinéad Lohan [1] def. Grainne O'Neill [2] 6-3 6-4 I wonder why Sinéad didn't play Donnybrook or Rushbrooke?
Donnybrook was the same week as the U14 European Championships. Sinead had a bye in the first round but lost her match in the second round.

Quote:
I was wondering about Bowtell and why she wasn't play here, but then I was reading the Irish Independent website and was suprised to see that she was in the Semi-Final of a Grade 3 in Portugal
Unfortunately Amy lost the semi in a third set tiebreak - she doesn't seem to have played doubles there.
Quote:
On the Tennis Ireland website it says that Morrissey and Niland are Ireland's only two players in the US Open
Anyone know how Conor Niland is playing in the US Open when he's ranked 409? I thought you had to be top-200ish to make it into qualies?
orka_irl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote