TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Nutty meets nutty JJ.. my "JJ in Cincy" thread

View Single Post

Old Aug 16th, 2009, 03:30 AM   #36
country flag ms_nut

ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nutty meets nutty JJ.. my "JJ in Cincy" thread

These are all the emotions i went through during the match.. i'm sure all you guys saw it, so i'm not going to waste time going into the details.. I waited for a few minutes after JJ won, but she didn't come outside to jog, so i decided to go home.. i am so mentally exhausted..

There were some amazing comments from JJ during the match though.. maybe i'll try to remember them tomorrow...

It was an electric atmosphere though.. the crowd loved the drama and tension, there was some decent tennis that was played during the match.. it wasn't the worst match of 2009 like people in GM are making it out to be..

Last edited by ms_nut : Aug 16th, 2009 at 03:50 AM.
ms_nut is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote