TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Nutty meets nutty JJ.. my "JJ in Cincy" thread

View Single Post

Old Aug 15th, 2009, 03:46 PM   #32
country flag ms_nut

ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nutty meets nutty JJ.. my "JJ in Cincy" thread

No JJ thread is ever complete without a reference to Ana.... this is dedicated to our very own Ana lovers Ma,Zoja and Alex...

I did go to Ana's match on Wednesday.. the girl just couldn't get her serve in working order... it seems like the rest of her game is fine as long as she serves well.. her FH wasn't clicking fully, but she moved well and was always trying to come to net. She did hit some fantastic dropshots though. The crowd was pro-Ana... they booed the umpire when Ana threw a hissy fit after a passing shot from Czink was called good..i couldn't help feeling sorry for the girl at the end...
ms_nut is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote