TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Nutty meets nutty JJ.. my "JJ in Cincy" thread

View Single Post

Old Aug 15th, 2009, 08:59 AM   #24
дalex

дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nutty meets nutty JJ.. my "JJ in Cincy" thread

I'm very proud of your stalking abilities, nut.
Seriously, this blog is like Behind the Scenes with JJ and her entourage.

Mladjo looks like a pink princess on that pic with JJ's dad. *jealous*

Quote:
JJ started flexing her muscles along the side of the stadium.. She also started complaining to one of the officials " There is no place for me to warm up in the gym" While she was flexing, a couple came up to her and took a picture with her..Ricardo, then shooed them away " please, 5 minutes, please, warming , please 5 minutes, please, yes, please, please.." The couple then started warming up right next to her and they started taking pics alongside her... (sorry for the blurry pics, i was clicking as fast as i could)
Ricardo

THANK YOU for these blogs.

Are you going today?