TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Nutty meets nutty JJ.. my "JJ in Cincy" thread

View Single Post

Old Aug 15th, 2009, 03:36 AM   #20
country flag ms_nut

ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nutty meets nutty JJ.. my "JJ in Cincy" thread

So after i finished my Exam, we rushed to get up to the tournament again...

This is the view of the amusement park from the tennis center:

QF#4: JJ vs Bammer
Since all the other QF were sleep inducers, i'll go directly to JJ's match...

JJ started the match in fine fashion.. she was serving decently, her BH DTL was firing and needless to say, she was cruising. She outrallied Bammer who made quite a few UEs. The first set ended with 7 Winners and 4 UEs from JJ... The crowd started by cheering for JJ... so much so, that the guy sitting next to me said " Why is everyone cheering for this Jankovic girl.. go Bammer". The crowd started getting behind Bammer though, cos everyone wanted to see more tennis. Bammer got a loud reception when she won the 2nd game of set 2. It was just a matter of time though. Jankovic got broken once, but she easily won the second set 6-3.. (as u guys already know)

JJ had not problems reminding everyone that she ended last year as #1.. She also said that she'd "beaten Demented so many times before" but it would hopefully be a good match, with her winning, of course.

There was a good turnout for the night match.. most seats were taken...I made a new T-shirt with JJ on it, but there was no way i could get to her.. people were enveloping her like a swarm of angry hornets..

Last edited by ms_nut : Aug 15th, 2009 at 04:21 AM.
ms_nut is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote