TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Nutty meets nutty JJ.. my "JJ in Cincy" thread

View Single Post

Old Aug 13th, 2009, 02:03 PM   #17
country flag -Valérie-

-Valérie- is a name known to all -Valérie- is a name known to all -Valérie- is a name known to all -Valérie- is a name known to all -Valérie- is a name known to all -Valérie- is a name known to all -Valérie- is a name known to all -Valérie- is a name known to all -Valérie- is a name known to all -Valérie- is a name known to all -Valérie- is a name known to all
Re: Nutty meets nutty JJ.. my "JJ in Cincy" thread

THank you very much for all those details, and lucky you to have been able to see her for real, even got an autograph!!! I didn't like that dress, but seeing it LIVE must feel different then seeing it in picture. It felt different on your pictures even.

A lot of people don't like her boyfriend, and i am not sure i like seeing him around her when she has serious matches to play, but, she won 3 titles at the end of last year and declared that she was in love, so? Was he at those tournaments then?

You might also get ready for Friday, i don't know, i feel after going through such a tough match serving, she will be wonderful today against Akarenka. Might not be easy, but i feel she is going to beat her. To be continued...
-Valérie- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote