TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Nutty meets nutty JJ.. my "JJ in Cincy" thread

View Single Post

Old Aug 13th, 2009, 10:32 AM   #13
country flag ms_nut

ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nutty meets nutty JJ.. my "JJ in Cincy" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by дalex View Post
Canary Jeca...

Too bad you can't stalk her today.

I hate following a match on SB. I kinda hoped Serena would lose to Bondarenko 2, so Jelena's match can be put on CC.

Tell me why was she broken so many times? Was Kiri playing well?
I thought Maria K was playing better than she has this year..(she was attacking JJ's 2nd serves).I only saw the match from 5-5 in the 1st set, so i didn't know there were so many breaks..
In the 2nd set, you never got the feeling that JJ would lose even after being broken early on.. She was moving well and got a few oohs and aahs for her movement skills. In the 2nd set, JJ broke for 4-2 and then played a tentative,error-prone game to lose serve.. it was like she got pissed after that.. that she broke right away and this time, went for her serves (got her 1st serves in) and this time,held easily..

Edit: You're welcome, Sarah..
ms_nut is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote