TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Nutty meets nutty JJ.. my "JJ in Cincy" thread

View Single Post

Old Aug 13th, 2009, 01:26 AM   #3
country flag ms_nut

ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nutty meets nutty JJ.. my "JJ in Cincy" thread

I did see the other WTA matches as well, but will pen my thoughts on them later..i'm going to bed and i have an exam that i have to be studying for (it's on Friday).. so much as i would like to go tomorrow to see JJ lose to Azarenka.. i'll have to be content with "livescores". Maybe if she wins tomorrow, i'll be there to see her on Friday night...please win JJ, don't lose to Vika tomorrow...

Oh, and for the record, i thought JJ's dress looked gorgeous on her.. .much better than the same Anta crap we've been seeing for the last few months.. i'll puke if i see her grey dress one more time..

Last edited by ms_nut : Aug 13th, 2009 at 01:50 AM.
ms_nut is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote