TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Nutty meets nutty JJ.. my "JJ in Cincy" thread

View Single Post

Old Aug 13th, 2009, 01:21 AM   #2
country flag ms_nut

ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute ms_nut has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nutty meets nutty JJ.. my "JJ in Cincy" thread

JJ encounter #2:

I thought that was the last i would see of JJ today, boy was i wrong..

As we left the stadium who do we see but JJ along with Ricardo. The two were jogging just outside the stadium in order to cool down..

JJ talking on the phone.. "That's right mom, I did it,I won a match ...you don't believe me?, ask Ricardo.. he saw me win.. no not a practice match, I won a real WTA tour match".

JJ and Ricardo were having an animated discussion, they were arguing about something.... It seemed like JJ was talking in Serbian, and Ricardo in Spanish.. and yet they both seemed to understand each other... or not....it was like neither one was paying any attention to what the other person was saying

To add a bigger twist, as we followed JJ ,we saw this guy follow her.. now who on earth could that be, but our very own Mlajdo (sp?) so is he a sponsoruza or not.. I was stunned to see him.. i didn't remember his first name, but i said to my friend, "That's Janovic", he turned around looked at us, and then continued talking to someone on his cell phone.

What then followed was another surprise.... Ricardo and Mlajdo started having an animated conversation... I could only guess what was going on..

Ricardo: " look ,all I'm saying is to cut it down to every other day.."
Mlajdo: "What do you mean.... we're two virile young individuals...we have desires that need to be fulfilled"

ms_nut is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote