TennisForum.com - View Single Post - time to hire up a coach?

View Single Post

Old Aug 10th, 2009, 10:35 AM   #71
country flag jsage
Registered 1

jsage is just really nice jsage is just really nice jsage is just really nice jsage is just really nice jsage is just really nice jsage is just really nice jsage is just really nice jsage is just really nice jsage is just really nice jsage is just really nice jsage is just really nice
Re: time to hire up a coach?

I donít think she is going to change her couch because M. Joyce is with her since she was a child. He must be like a brother to her. But I think it would be a very good decision. I always thought about this. Joyce was her hitting partner, not her couch. Her couch was her father, not a professional. So I think that she never had a real couch since she left the Bolletiery Academy.
Her game is always the same; her errors are always the same. What was changed since Wimbledon 2004? Apart from some drop shots, and slices I donít see nothing more. The game on the net is very poor and is essential for a player with such a power. She must shorten the points because we all know that she loses the long rallies. And without a good game on the net this is impossible. Does she practice on the net? I donít think so, at least not sufficiently. In my opinion, she must practice the game on the net hours and hours until succeed.
And she must come back to the old service! The other time she tried this movement in 2007, she made the same double faults. Nothing works without service! And the service is not responsible for the shoulder injury. It was a movement she made with her backhand in Indian wells with Alona Bondarenko in March 2008. She said this herself. This new movement must stop. 179 double faults in five tournaments are unimaginable! Is everyone blind? What worries me is that it seems she and her team doesnít pay attention at all to this! So, if she doesnít want to improve the net game, she must at least come back to the old service at once!
jsage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote