TennisForum.com - View Single Post - time to hire up a coach?

View Single Post

Old Aug 10th, 2009, 08:49 AM   #70
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute
Re: time to hire up a coach?

Here is the thing, I and neither one of us knows how well her team works.

Sharapova's game has stayed the same since she came on tour, she has improved her movement and other little things sure, but she's always played the same way, no coach can change that.

About her serve, I'm sure they are working on it, if her team isn't good I'm all for a new coach, but we can't see what's going on the inside, we don't know how much work they are putting into making her serve work when she's not on the court.

I don't want to change the coach just because, it should be because it's not working. And we don't know if it is or isn't working. It's easy to tell from here what should be different and what isn't working when she's on the court, it's another thing to actual do somehting about it off the court.

Wimbledon 04 US Open 06
Australian Open 08 Roland Garros 2012
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote