TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Whitney Houston: One Year Anniversary of her passing

View Single Post

Old Aug 8th, 2009, 02:28 PM   #189
country flag Sir Stefwhit

Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Whitney Houston: Million Dollar Bill- BRAND NEW SONG!!! (see first post)

It's probably Whitney's single most infectous song of her career. I will admit after the first listen you're not completly sold, but after the third listen the song really starts to uplift you and you can't help but dance to it- and before you know it, it's stuck in your head.

They finally have the full version available on youtube. The one I posted in the first post was a 2 min. clip- so for those that didn't go to the link I provided for the full version (sometimes I'm too lazy to follow links to,) here you go:
The REAL GOAT Rafael Nadal
Future Inductees: Clijsters, C.Evert, A.Agassi, A.Berasategui, N. Zvereva, I.Majoli, M.Safin, Li Na, VIKA, and Del Potro
Sir Stefwhit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote