TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Whitney Houston: One Year Anniversary of her passing

View Single Post

Old Aug 7th, 2009, 09:06 PM   #188
country flag tonythetiger

tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future tonythetiger has a brilliant future
Re: Whitney Houston: Million Dollar Bill- BRAND NEW SONG!!! (see first post)

This song is great! I like ILTY and Strength, but this is the first time I got that tingle that made me smile throughout the whole song. I've been waiting to hear something from this album that takes me over the cliff of the unexpected. I love the bridge, the hook, the belts and those catchy Ohhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhs, makes you go left, right, up, down...if you feel good, put one hand in the air...!!!!! It will be a dance favorite for a lot of people. Totally creativity for Alicia, Swizz, and WHITNEY.
"No other female pop star, not Mariah Carey, not Celine Dion, not Barbra Streisand - quite rivals Houston in her exquisite vocal fluidity and purity of tone, and her ability to infuse a lyric with mesmerizing melodrama." Los Angeles Times
tonythetiger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote