TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Whitney Houston: One Year Anniversary of her passing

View Single Post

Old Aug 7th, 2009, 06:16 PM   #186
Olórin

Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Whitney Houston: Million Dollar Bill- BRAND NEW SONG!!! (see first post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
No, I do think it will do well on the charts (pulling numbers out of the air, I would hazard the bottom rungs of the top 40?), just not spectacularly. It's all about expectations. At this point in her career (mounting a comeback of sorts), that's better than nothing I suppose.
Well that certainly is out of the air. If they market it well and it picks up popularity it will certainly be in the top 40, who knows how high really; anything can happen in a few weeks.

I don't think it feels dated at all personally. It's not a transcendent single, but I think it will hit a vibe with a lot of people. It has a certain je ne sais quoi, is it Alicia Keys is it Whitney Houston, who the hell is it? You're right though, it is all about expectation.
Olórin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote