TennisForum.com - View Single Post - time to hire up a coach?

View Single Post

Old Aug 1st, 2009, 03:41 PM   #56
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute
Re: time to hire up a coach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamchamp View Post
she played her best at AO 08 with yuri and joyce, so I don't think that's the main issue..maybe they can get advice from other experts, like service coaches
Masha already works with Landsdorp(?) on occasion to improve her serve. I think it was mentioned during last year's Wimbledon, that she worked with someone explicitly on her service.

I think she has all the people she needs to be honest. It will just take time before we see AO 2008 Masha again.

We can't expect too much from her yet. She's only played 5 tournaments since she came back. That's almost nothing. Maybe at the end of the season we will see glimpses of the old Masha, but I wouldn't call out for a new coach just yet.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote