TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sloane Stephens

Thread: Sloane Stephens
View Single Post

Old Jul 27th, 2009, 06:24 AM   #13
country flag simonsaystennis
Team USA

simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sloane Stephens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalgamate View Post
I can't believe how little love Sloane gets on this forum when she is by far one of our most promising prospects Anyway, just wanted to pop in and say Sloane should step up the pro tournaments, hopefully she just plays US Open Jrs and is done with the Juniors forever! However, I know she is entered into girls Hardcourts, perhaps just for the MD WC into the US Open.
I am definitely a fan of Sloane. She just hasn't been playing enough to cause a lot of buzz. I agree with you, hopefully the US Open will be her farewell to juniors. I am hoping that she'll play a lot of ITFs this fall to start moving her ranking up. If she stays in the top 10, she'll qualify for the Junior Exempt which will help her play more.

Vandeweghe ~ Mattek-Sands ~ King ~ Hampton ~ Riske ~ Glatch ~ Capra ~ Albanese ~ Brengle ~ Craybas ~ Rogers ~ Stephens ~ Boserup ~ Davis ~ Keys ~ Hardebeck ~ Brodsky ~ Gibbs ~ Pegula ~ Min ~ Townsend ~ Duval ~ Vickery ~Kiick
simonsaystennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote