TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Chris Evert Thread

View Single Post

Old Jul 21st, 2009, 05:31 PM   #784
country flag chrissiefan

chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Chris Evert Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainmac View Post
You have hit the nail on the head there. I think that the influence of her dignified and admirable parents is crucial. The point I meant to make- but was not clear- is that Evert has always been a deep person and not as obvious a stereotype as the press portrayed. That depth of character I was comparing to Navratilova. Hope ur well. xx
Hi Iainmac, I'm very well, I hope you are too

Chrissie has always said, she isn't the person, the press have reported her to be. She never was "The Ice Maiden", just a very shy, awkward, teenage girl, doing her best to cope, after being plunged in to limelight. Looking back it must have been a frightening experience. I think it is a very wise person, who can keep a part of themselves hidden away, from prying eyes.
chrissiefan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote