TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Chris Evert Thread

View Single Post

Old Jul 21st, 2009, 04:27 PM   #783
country flag iainmac

iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold
Re: Chris Evert Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissiefan View Post
I think there are many dimensions to everyone's character, not just famous people. On the whole I think Chrissie has coped remarkably well, with the whole fame thing. I think she was very lucky to have such grounded parents, and a family that has always supported her.
You have hit the nail on the head there. I think that the influence of her dignified and admirable parents is crucial. The point I meant to make- but was not clear- is that Evert has always been a deep person and not as obvious a stereotype as the press portrayed. That depth of character I was comparing to Navratilova. Hope ur well. xx
iainmac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote