TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Adam & Eve..(anovic)

View Single Post

Old Jul 15th, 2009, 11:25 PM   #25
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Adam & Eve..(anovic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyroyale_13 View Post
alright, someone set me straight on the timeline and the facts of all this gossip, because i wasnt really paying attention before.
The pics of them prancing around in the ocean are from around the AO, right?
Then we have Nadal instructing Ana on the putting green when were those? And whats the deal with Ana and Nadal, anyway? Are they just friends?
Then this golfer boyfriend re-appears when hes spotted in the Wimbledon box, correct?
And what is the timeline on the Fernando relationship, i wasnt paying attention to that either. i know he was at the YEC, thats about all i remember other than a whole bunch of pics in the photo thread.
I guess i should stay better informed on all this
Oh Jonny, where is your love for all things gossip?

Ok.. I'm going to try to draw a time line with the things we know.. there are plenty we have no idea though...

US Open 2008 - Ana and Fernando get together (according to him they met more personally at an adidas dinner).

China Open 2008 - First pics of Ana and Fernando.

Doha 2008 - Fernando is spotted at Ana's box at the YEC.

November/December 2008 - Ana and Fernando attend 2 Real Madrid soccer matches, are pictured together in Mallorca, Madrid and Ferrol (Galícia) in Spain, including pics with his family.

January 2009 - Before Brisbane we get to see pics of Ana at the beach in Noosa with Adam Scott. We later on learn that she broke up with Verdasco. The reason cited is that Ana wanted to focus on tennis.
*As a side note, Adam Scott had a fling with actress Kate Hudson around January 15th. They spent a week in Hawaii and were pictured at the beach, at a dinner and at a hotel. He said they didn't have any romantic relationship and were just "friends".. yeah right..

March 2009 - Ana and Rafa did a promo for the Sony Ericsson Open in a golf course in Miami. They are good friends, and Ana has stated that they have met more than once in Mallorca.

April 2009 - Ana and Adam Scott go golfing together in Mallorca.

June 2009 - Adam attends Ana's matches at Wimbledon. She declines to comment on that, he does the same.

July 2009 - Ana attends Adam's golf tournament in Scotland.

I'm so gossipy..

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.

Last edited by gaviotabr : Jul 15th, 2009 at 11:53 PM.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote