TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Adam & Eve..(anovic)

View Single Post

Old Jul 15th, 2009, 11:22 PM   #24
country flag jonnyroyale_13

jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future
Re: Adam & Eve..(anovic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginMary View Post
Nando and Ana met at the US Open. Then we had those pics from Beijing and the Great Wall and everyone began speculating about them. They later confirmed it and we saw pics of him in her box at the YEC and the two of them out and about almost everywhere (Airport, football (soccer) games, shopping, practise court, with fam) and so on...

Then at the beginning of the year we had pictures of Adam and Ana on the beach (I think before Brisbane) and during Brisbane Ana and Nando broke up.

After the Australian Open Ana "was seen" with Adam in Australia, but it were only rumors, without pics!

During the Miami tournament Ana and Rafa went golfing together and I think they later went golfing on Mallorca. They're just friends though. They hung out last year already, but I think there's nothing more to it.

Ana also went golfing with Adam (maybe that's her thing), though I don't think there were any pics and nobody gave it a second thought.

And the Adam showed up for Wimbledon and Ana returned the favor for the Scottish Open.

That's all I know
Okay,, thanks I guess i had most of it already. Almost as much drama as an Ivanovic/Jankovic match. And i was thinking maybe the golf must be Ana's thing as well.
jonnyroyale_13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote