TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Can you recommend me a good Tennis Racket/Racquet?

View Single Post

Old Jul 15th, 2009, 04:13 AM   #3
country flag Matt.

Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold Matt. is a splendid one to behold
Re: Which is better? Wilson K-Fury or Wilson nPRO Open

I use the Wilson nPro Open (have had it for a year). It's a nice beginning racquet, gets good topspin, and is a nice, balanced racquet. However, I'm looking for something to 'upgrade' to with a little more weight and control. Also, it seems a little unstable when using excessive spins other than topspin. It doesn't give that crisp pop on a slice that some racquets do. One major flaw with the design of the racquet: it is very fragile compared to today's standards of racquets. The paint on the frame chips extremely easily, and the bumper guard doesn't seem to be as sturdy as some of the new racquets that friends / playing partners have.

If you want more reviews, I suggest checking here: nPro Open Reviews.
Matt. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote