TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alize back to "BASICS" trying to get her rythme back on clay

View Single Post

Old Jul 13th, 2009, 06:27 PM   #70
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alize back to "BASICS" trying to get her rythme back on clay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizé Molik View Post
oui mais pour nous c'est normal!

sorry to HowardH! For some reason sometimes the post just happen in French, but we really shouldn't for others I think. Alizé has such international fans.

lol yes but you should go to the spanish players section who speak spanish most of the time
well you know ,I dont know for you who live in Australia but as a french who lives in France so no used that much of speacking english, sometimes its just automatic you cant help putting some words in your native language
I know it cause I do it with my momosapiens friends and amelie has MANY english speakers fans lol but they like reading amelie interview in french. I think being french is totally a part of alize who cant be hidden. Perhaps should we create a french speackers thread there like I saw in mentennisforum for richard gasquet. Nice threads in which french and enlish speakers share some connections and translations for those who want to understand what the player said on interview etc...

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote