TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alize back to "BASICS" trying to get her rythme back on clay

View Single Post

Old Jul 13th, 2009, 10:06 AM   #65
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alize back to "BASICS" trying to get her rythme back on clay

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Lol, my school French is letting me down, I can just understand the bit about Alize maybe rediscovering her fighting spirit without the pressure of defending points, and also the bit about being forced to enter smaller tournaments. Alize Molik, I was glad you replied to Ameliemomo, because I understood your comment much more easily. So many words I don't know in your comment Ameliemomo, good thing I'm a good guesser .
lol HowardH a good guesser I said to damien about what you said, that if she continues losing early like she does for 6 months now,she will be forced to play smaller tournament cause her ranking will drop. That probability may be the soulution to help her get back on track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
MJMS is tough, no doubt, but also because she has done so well recently, maybe that will take pressure off Alize? I guess we'll find out soon.
Yes that's a very smart comment. That could happen but until then, you have to know that alize entered the double draw ,she's pairing olga savchuk and play today.Dont know what she'll do but at least she's trying. Go Alize!

Centre Court (from 16.00hrs)
1. Parra Santonja vs. Palkina (Singles Q Final)
2. Brianti vs. Pavlyuchenkova (NB 18.30hrs)
3. Vinci vs. Domínguez Lino (NB 20.30hrs)
4. Cornet/Savchuk vs. Craybas/Grandin

omg italians are sheduling so late,first match at 16h00 alize will play very late

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote