TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alize back to "BASICS" trying to get her rythme back on clay

View Single Post

Old Jul 13th, 2009, 08:05 AM   #63
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alize back to "BASICS" trying to get her rythme back on clay

Lol, my school French is letting me down, I can just understand the bit about Alize maybe rediscovering her fighting spirit without the pressure of defending points, and also the bit about being forced to enter smaller tournaments. Alize Molik, I was glad you replied to Ameliemomo, because I understood your comment much more easily. So many words I don't know in your comment Ameliemomo, good thing I'm a good guesser .

MJMS is tough, no doubt, but also because she has done so well recently, maybe that will take pressure off Alize? I guess we'll find out soon.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote