TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 3

View Single Post

Old Jul 9th, 2009, 07:40 PM   #11
country flag SweTennis

SweTennis is just really nice SweTennis is just really nice SweTennis is just really nice SweTennis is just really nice SweTennis is just really nice SweTennis is just really nice SweTennis is just really nice SweTennis is just really nice SweTennis is just really nice SweTennis is just really nice SweTennis is just really nice
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
Did you watch Caro-Maria today and can say who played well? in GM ppl say Maria did play very well, but Caro won so she may have played better!
Yes, I watched it live in Båstad. Well, Caro was better and won. Both of them played well and it was a good match to watch, but Caro was stronger. She plays more aggresive now than for a couple of months ago, so it's funnier to watch her matches now, but she has to step her game up to win the title. Only one thing was boring and it was when Maria (not Caro!) started to hit moon balls and Caro did the same, so the rally constisted of moon balls. But Caro won the most of them.