TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Zheng Jie's new blog updated:the biggest birthday present!

View Single Post

Old Jul 7th, 2009, 02:04 AM   #1
country flag Lin Lin

Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute
Zheng Jie's new blog updated:the biggest birthday present!

I was so happy on my birthday but felt a bit complicated,for a reason that I was getting "older" for another year and a bit unwilling to face the fact,for another reason,birthday gave me a lot of happy and entertaining celebrations together with my friends and family.I received tons of presents,surprizes,had many great delicacies.And we visited some places we couldn't visited in our daily life,taking photos and enjoying the relaxation and comfort.

The Chinese National Games begins this mid-month and my preparation also begins,so I flew to Sichuan today.Befor setting out in Beijing,I already had a birthday celebration and received many preaents.In Chengdu,I had a new round of celebration and had been "bombarded" with delicacies.Facing others hospitality and blessing,I was so happy but a bit awkward because I always remind myself that I can't eat too much to avoid getting fatter and fatter!

I'm here to see some comments and birthday wishes,thank you so much.If anyone enjoys the same birthday with me,happy birthday to you!!!

Zheng Jie's blog on sina.com:

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_5f478...dq6z.html?tj=1

Last edited by Lin Lin : Jul 7th, 2009 at 02:19 AM.
Lin Lin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote