TennisForum.com - View Single Post - time to hire up a coach?

View Single Post

Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 07:31 AM   #45
country flag Taja05

Taja05 is a glorious beacon of light Taja05 is a glorious beacon of light Taja05 is a glorious beacon of light Taja05 is a glorious beacon of light Taja05 is a glorious beacon of light Taja05 is a glorious beacon of light Taja05 is a glorious beacon of light Taja05 is a glorious beacon of light Taja05 is a glorious beacon of light Taja05 is a glorious beacon of light Taja05 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: time to hire up a coach?

I think Maria would benefit not from a new coach but she would definitely benefit from an advice. She's obviously not fit enough that seems to me like it's the main problem and that change of service motion. The fact that she's not in such a great shape physically surprises me, because after all it was her shoulder that was injured so she could still do a lot of work to make her legs stronger. If anything it seems to me like she's lost a lot of muscle mass. However I do have serious doubts about Michael's capabilities as a coach when it comes to tactics. I suppose they don't really talk tactics much and I know Maria always said the she played by instinct but she would definitely benefit from some tactics talk (especially now). I think she used to talk tactics with her dad but now he doesn't travel with her anymore. I heard what advise Michael gave her in Warsaw: Just hang in there, the girl will choke. I mean what kind of advise is that.
Taja05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote