TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Austrian Championships

View Single Post

Old Jun 28th, 2009, 07:13 PM   #8
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Austrian Championships

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe87 View Post
http://www.google.at/search?hl=de&cl...cr%3DcountryAT

Third link is about her.

Why did this girl retire so soon?
Didn't see any pics of her,but I'm convinced that she must've been fairly attractive b/c her German husband was apparently often pictured in those magazines that are produced for horny teenage girls,and it's obvious from his photograph that he didn't lack female attention.On the Fed Cup site,Melanie was listed as nice and tall(5'11") and,being a Central European with Germanic blood,I'm sure she cuts a lovely figure

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote