TennisForum.com - View Single Post - time to hire up a coach?

View Single Post

Old Jun 26th, 2009, 03:07 AM   #13
country flag MaitaBaby
fallshortpova

MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of MaitaBaby has much to be proud of
Re: time to hire up a coach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rerun View Post
Im sorry if Im so serious

I was speaking about her fitness, not about how she's hitting the ball

it's supposed u train it during your off season, as long as your legs work perfectly

do u remember how Kim Clijsters came back after her 10 months injury? and what about Henin? and what about Serena?

as I said Im not speaking about strokes, but about her physical condition and how she managed this off season break

I think she needed a better supervision
In which part of my post do I talk about her ball striking?

You initially said that she looked slow out there and what I was trying to point out was that her footing on the clay and grass courts are not there at all. That's the reason why she appears slow..not necessarily because her fitness level is down.

And don't get me started on Maria's supervision. I think she's proven time and again that she knows exactly what she's doing and what needs to be done out there.