TennisForum.com - View Single Post - time to hire up a coach?

View Single Post

Old Jun 25th, 2009, 10:20 PM   #11
Rumkin

Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of Rumkin has much to be proud of
Re: time to hire up a coach?

Her serve is still not quite there. It happens so often that she gets broken in her first service game or that she loses her serve after getting the break back. You could predict that she was going to lose her next service game But I do think she will eventually get used to that serve, it just needs more time and practice and confidence. Iit's mental as well, thinking about that shoulder again?

But you could still see the old maria at some points. Like that game she won against Domi at RG or whenwhere she won 7 games in a row against dulko. So she's still there, but still really patchy.

I don't think she will ever replace Michael, he's like family to her and she won USO and the AO with him so I do hope Yuri's coming to the US open with her, just for support.
Rumkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote