TennisForum.com - View Single Post - time to hire up a coach?

View Single Post

Old Jun 25th, 2009, 09:38 PM   #10
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: time to hire up a coach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaitaBaby View Post
Are you serious?

When you're off the tour for 10 months, it's going to take a while to get your footing back. She's played on two very different surfaces in a span of 5 weeks and none of which she's practiced on when she was away. As for coaching, Yuri and Michael have guided Maria to win 3 Grand Slam titles. If that's not good then I don't know what is. And she does have a fitness team but they don't necessarily travel with her.

Im sorry if Im so serious

I was speaking about her fitness, not about how she's hitting the ball

it's supposed u train it during your off season, as long as your legs work perfectly

do u remember how Kim Clijsters came back after her 10 months injury? and what about Henin? and what about Serena?

as I said Im not speaking about strokes, but about her physical condition and how she managed this off season break

I think she needed a better supervision
Rerun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote