TennisForum.com - View Single Post - time to hire up a coach?

View Single Post

Old Jun 25th, 2009, 05:06 PM   #7
country flag Sharapower

Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future
Re: time to hire up a coach?

The need for a new coach is not essentially for technical matters or fitness/training per se, it's more about perspective, game-plans, tactics, morale. Cerebral stuff. What I would call a "mirror": someone who's sending back an accurate reflection of herself as a player.
That used to be Yuri, but now that he has stepped back, Maria may want to make sure that Michael is the right alternative.
I'm sure many will disagree with me, but for me, notwithstanding the hindering injuries, she's underachieved, considering her huge potential. 1 slam every 2 years, it's great but a minimum of 1/year would be more like it, she's capable of at least that.
Sharapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote